Founded by Dr. Arjun Karunakaran Nair (Shakta Sri Nadanta Ananda Nathar - deeksha name) , reverently called as Swami Nadanta.
The main intention of Shakta Aham Yoga Foundation and Shakta Bharati Community is ;
1) To connect science of ecology with spirituality by bringing environmental based religious and spiritual practices.
2) To overcome the new millennium and modern ecological crisis.
3) To create self sustainable environment , society for present and future generation.
4) To develop an eco - spiritual Yogic village , organic farming and Indian cultural center for whole urban residents of all cultural background.
5) To protect mother earth and her people by actively engaging with nature, bringing opportunity to gain knowledge and skills needed to become environmental and social change agents by growing their own food and live healthy.
6) To preserve our cultural heritage , practice and history of mother land.
7) To bring charity activities and raise money for those in need.
Our foundation will be working with schools youth other residents' faith based community organisation and local governments to create healthy environment and social economic society.
Requesting all to donate as much as you can for Shakta Aham Yoga Foundation to support Shakta bharati Publication and Learning Centers gaushalas and up coming Yogic village .
NB: Our kind request to those who are residing out side India to transfer through NRO account or Indian account .All Donations Are eligible for Tax exemption as per Sec 80G
Our Key Focus is
To preserve cultural heritage of the folk and tribal healing arts to advanced yogic system of enlightenment
To bring indigenous cow based organic farming and Goshala culture , caring of farm animals birds, chickens ,ducks, goats donkeys etc.
To bring farm houses and agro tourism which is considered to be effective means to help the region lagging behind particularly rural areas to combat economic declines
To bring affordable farm fresh vegetables and fruits ,medicinal plants and herbs to the market. to plant orchard of fruit trees wide ranges of native plants and non native trees and other vegetation
To develop the Natural Mini forest by planting trees to attract wild birds and other species and ensure they get feeder properly.
To bring Shakta Bharati Hindu Vishwa Vidyalaya and international University to bring light on our ancient wisdom taught in Gurukul system.